Thanks to Rich, who insisted that functionality available in previous versions was now missing in 220.127.116.11, I discovered, and have fixed, a few other bugs. I have also reinstated the missing functionality. Thanks Rich!
The bugs: -
1. Element IDs were duplicated in the context menu of the item panes on the Wizz RSS tab and the Found Items tab. Obviously this problem has been lurking, unnoticed in the code for MANY years. It has now been rectified, and all elements have been given a unique ID.
2. The code was allowing the context menu to be displayed when right clicking the item pane on the Found Items tab, even when an item was not selected. This had the potential to cause all sorts of errors. This has been fixed, and the context menu will now only be displayed when an item is selected.
3. The context menu for the item pane on the Found Items tab was allowing the feed title to be opened on a new tab. This is a bit silly, especially considering that the feed title doesn’t have a URL. This option will now be grayed out when the feed title is selected.
4. The context menu for the item pane on the Found Items tab was allowing the feed title to be shared via email. This is bit silly for the same reason as 3. This option will now be grayed out when the feed title is selected.
Reinstated functionality: -
1. The functionality that is documented here in the online help http://www.wizzrss.com/helpwiki/index.php/Marking_all_items_found_in_a_specific_feed_as_read/unread, was only working on the Found Items tab. This functionality should now be working again on the Wizz RSS tab.
I have ONLY made the above-mentioned changes in Wizz RSS 18.104.22.168 for Firefox 3.6. I’m not going to maintain older versions of Wizz RSS for Firefox 3.5.
If you have made a donation to get the “nag free” version, it has also been fixed, and you can download it from the nag free download page.